|Journeys Travel Insurance||Deluxe||£10 million||£5,000||£2,000||£14.53||£54.45|
|Thomas Cook||Silver||£5 million||£5,000||£1,500||£25.90||£49.12|
|Post Office Money||Post Office Money||£10 million||£5,000||£2,000||£29.50||£57.97|
|LV Travel||Essential||£10 million||£5,000||£2,000||£19.82||£52.85|
|Tesco Bank||Finest||£10 million||£10,000||£2,000||£21.59||£65.26|
Prices checked and correct as of 11 December 2017 and do not include cover for any pre-existing medical conditions.
They are based on an individual aged between 18-65 travelling in Europe. Single Trip policy 7 days, Annual 1 year Multi Trip policy. Journeys Travel Insurance deluxe policy price is compared to listed competitor’s policies with similar level of cover/benefits.
Why Journeys Travel Insurance?
- Established for over 25 years
- Single Trip and Annual Multi Trip policies available
- FREE Kids cover on family policies
- £10million Medical Cover
- Choice of Basic, Standard or Deluxe Cover
- No Excess when using European Health Insurance Card
- Car Hire Excess Cover Included on Deluxe Policies
- Optional Winter Sports/Hazardous Activity Cover
- Buy in 5 easy steps
- Cruise Cover Included on Deluxe Policies
- Excess Waiver Option
- Friendly UK Customer Service Centre
- In House Medical Screening Team